Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wormtown Weekend


Set sail for the The Hotel Vernon on Friday night, where Sharks Come Cruisin' will be weighing anchor for the night along with James Keyes and The Boston and Maine String Band.
Sharks hail from RI and were in town back in June. I missed them then, and will not pass up this opportunity.
You know James from The Numbskulls, so you know he'll bring it.
Boston and Maine, I have no clue, but I'm sure they'll entertain.
And who can forget those 1 dollar Narragansetts that they serve.
As far as the rest of the weekend, there is metal shit at Ralph's and Hair shit at The Dog. I've heard of hair of the dog, but.....
Looks like fun, but I have other plans that involve getting dressed up in my one and only suit. Maybe I'll post some pics later.
Also, watch wurn.org for what might be the last Worm Bros show. We need cash and may not be back next month. Stay tuned.

No comments: