Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Word From Our Sponsor



Well, unofficially anyway.
If you've listened to The Worm Bros on WURN.org, you know we're big fans of Narragansett Beer. Since the Gansett Girls were in town Friday at Brew City, I thought it would be a great time to post about "our own new England Beer". And give me a reason to post a picture of those lovely ladies. Every time I bought a Gansett, they'd give me a wooden nickle for one on them. How can you beat that.



I also recently came across a beer tray with Chief Gansett on it. He was their mascot a long time ago and was created by Dr. Seuss. Yes that Dr. Suess. Horton Drinks a Gansett. He lived in Mass and was a fan back in the day, I assume.



And over at Ralph's last fall, Vincent had a friend do a mural outside on the wall inviting everyone to "Have A Gansett".
So next time you're at Ralph's or any other fine establishment, ask for Narragansett Beer.

No comments: