Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wormtown Weekend



This week begins and ends with The Sentence. First, at a Trickstah Show at Ralph's on Thursday and then at The Red Baron on Friday. I hope that's not a misprint and I hope that's The Red Baron on Main Street in Wormtown across from The Handover Your Money Theatre. I used to go there years ago with Crazy Jack before he was crazy and on my lunch break from Jordan Marsh when you could get drafts for 50 cents. I really can't picture a band playing in there, unless they knocked down a wall or something, because it isn't very big as I remember. But if it is true, that will be something to witness. I don't expect the place will be full of theater patrons.
Then they play The Raven on Pleasant St. on Saturday. So it's a trifecta for fans of The Sentence.

UPDATE:

Mar 26, 2009 3:24 PM
Subject: NO SENTENCE this weekend... BUT!!
Body: The show @Ralph's tonight is still on, so get down there and support the other bands for what oughtta be a sick show nonetheless! We oughtta be back in action within a week or so...

Oh well... Go have a beer at The Red Baron anyway.

No comments: